Whenever you require assistance with content management, we’re available to help. It’s important that your website can be easily updated and we’ll guide you through the process. We can even perform content updates on your behalf.
When we finish building your WordPress site you’ll be able to make most of the content changes yourself and shouldn’t need us too often, however we’re always there to offer advice and support at every stage throughout this process. We can even undertake routine content updates directly on your behalf.
We know how important your website is to your business, so we’ll provide dedicate WordPress resources for your website to ensure that all support and update requests are ready for when you need them.
We provide proactive ‘behind the scenes’ maintenance to ensure that your WordPress installation remains updated – so your site remains as secure as possible. We also monitor all installed plugins and update these when updates become available.
We perform all necessary updates without causing disruption to your daily activities and provide a full breakdown of work carried out. This means you can feel confident that your site is running efficiently and is giving your users the best possible experience.
Our monthly support and maintenance includes the following proactive services:
- WordPress technical support and bug fixes.
- Thorough monthly checks on your website.
- On-demand content updates.
- Routine security and plugin updates when required.
- Checking all internal and external links and fix any found to be broken.
- Review of your website code, including any scripted or dynamic elements.
- Visual review of your website across multiple devices to identify browser or devices specific issues.
- Monitoring to ensure website optimal performance.
- WordPress consultancy and best practice advice.